Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chick-fil-A's Girls Night Out

I had the huge privilege of getting to run Chick-fil-A of Waynesboro's first Girls Night Out. It was SO much fun! I really do love, love, love getting to help create fun experiences for our community {especially the really girly kind!} through our business.

These are the kinds of events that my mom and her closest friends organized in their homes for me and my dear childhood friends as we grew up. Those events probably make up more of my kid memories than anything else. I truly feel blessed to get to do a tiny bit of that through Chick-fil-A.

I believe that there is something special about getting to have an evening out with just one parent doing anything out of the ordinary. Uninterupted Mommy-Daughter time is precious. I am learning that more and more as I watch my Caroline grow SO fast.

Here are a few photos from our evening:
My Girl! 
Girly decorations, menus, and flowers along with beads and string to make jewelry during dinner.
Princess cow with Tammy and her sweet daughter. She is a jewelry rep who brought tons of fun pieces of dress up jewels and hair pins for girls to wear.
We were also blessed to have two Mary Kay reps come and "make-over" girls with blush and lip gloss. I am a HUGE Mary Kay fan, and these girls were so great! 
Lots of fun, extra girly pictures for mommies and daughters to take home.
Yummy Chick-fil-A food delivered to tables... and a perfect girls night has to have dessert and we had the new DELICIOUS Chocolate chunk cookies and peach shakes!
Bonita's Salon braided hair and it was a big hit! 
Such a fun night, and I am already thinking of ideas for Girls Night round two!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, please! We didn't make it this time, but I would definitely sign up if you guys do this again. Bailey would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete