Monday, January 30, 2012

Yummy, Easy Homemade Granola Recipe

Do y'all love granola as much as I do? Man... yogurt, granola and fresh fruit... there is almost nothing that tastes better to me for breakfast, lunch, dinner - heck really anytime these days as I find myself snacking all the time!

This recipe is really simple and great for adjusting based on your own taste preferences.
This photo turned out so terribly that I felt like you might need labels!

These are the ingredients that I used, but I think any combo of nuts, dried fruit or seeds would be terrific!

3 Cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Walnuts
1/2 Cup Almonds
1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes (Unsweetened)
3/4 Cup Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Cup Peanut Oil
1/2 Cup Honey (or you could use Agave)

Dump all the ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Spread out in a thin layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake in your oven @ 250 degrees for 50 minutes. Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container for a week or so!
Yumm-o!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment