Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Husband.... and family pictures of our weekend away to celebrate the birthday boy!

My sweet husband is 28 today! He keeps saying he feels old, but I think he looks great and is seriously only getting wiser and better with every day. I know I am partial, but he is the best guy I know and I am incredibly stinkin' blessed he choose me to be his forever.

Since he is feeling so old, and because I did this last year, and because our little one should be here in 11 weeks and because I hope she looks like her daddy {obviously in girl form} and has lots of red hair, here is my man roughly 27 to 28 years ago...

Isn't he a cutie :)

Over this past weekend Jay and I traveled to Boone, NC for a mountain weekend with Jay's family. We decided to rent a house together for a long weekend instead of exchanging Christmas gifts and I think it was a wonderful idea! {Always love an excuse for a weekend get away or a vacation of any kind}

It was fun to have the whole family together and to get to celebrate my birthday boy a little bit. We also decided that since it is hard to get the whole family together at one time we would take some family photos.
 We tried outside first, but we were too impatient to wait for decent lighting...
 So we moved inside and were able to fit everyone on the stairs {including Jay's Uncle Tim and his kids, and Jay's Mema}
And of course we had to take a few funny ones, and of course jay climbing on the railing involved kicking his poor Mema in the head... poor thing
 Leah & Jason
 Jeremy & Keylan 
Lyndsey & Chris & Baby Gavin
Me and Jay
I really love this picture of Jay and his siblings
and I love, love, love these of them just being silly together :)
Our whole family - {Jay's parents, his siblings, and all the wives/husbands & our kiddos... notice baby girl in my ever growing huge belly}

How cute is 4 month old Baby Gavin? 
Love this little man! 

A rope / vine swing was also discovered in the woods behind the house where we stayed...
 I am really in love with this picture of Jay's cousins Bekah & Eli
28 year old Jay swinging on a vine in the woods... pretty sure he can't classify himself as old just yet...

And for some strange reason no one was in favor of allowing the pregnant lady on the swing.. haha ;)


Happy Birthday Husband! I love celebrating your life with you! 




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment