Sunday, March 18, 2012

the promises of spring

I Love daffodils. They are so simple and beautiful and they always mean spring has arrived and that winter is finally fading away.
 This year these daffodils in our yard have a whole new meaning. 
 Last fall when my sweet Mama was in Waynesboro helping me survive the first few months of pregnancy she planted daffodil bulbs so that they would be blooming when Baby Girl arrived. 
They represent the promise of new life that is right around the corner. They represent the excitement and anticipation of my sweet daughter, and they represent the love of my sweet mama {whose birthday is this week!} for her first grand-baby. When I see daffodils each spring I will always think of my dear Mama and my precious Daughter, and the blessing of both. 




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW....thank you my precious daughter for this sweet blessing of you and the love of daffodils. God blessed me deeply when he created you for us. I love you and can't wait to meet this 'new blessing'.

    ReplyDelete