Thursday, February 7, 2013

Caroline's Dedication Sunday

Well Hello there! I have been a little big slack in blogging recently... And I am 100% okay with that. Life has been busy, busy, busy, and very FULL... and all free moments have been spent with my precious girl. She is fun beyond words these days.

I have missed my little sphere of the world wide web though, because it is such a good thing for me to take a few minutes and reflect on this crazy beautiful life. It is therapy, and it helps me to weigh down these life moments and savor them. I have more thoughts on the "why I blog" topic, and I feel like that will be coming soon... 

okay, okay.... so I am excited to share pictures from Caroline's dedication at church last Sunday. I love our church. It has been a huge blessing in our Virginia Adventure. We have such wonderful friendships that continue to grow, and I have a group of ladies who challenge me to be a better mama, wife, and woman. Thank you dear friends!

Now our girl... she was beautiful. And loved being up front. And she held onto Pastor B's hands the whole time he prayed over her. It was precious. 
My Mama came up for the weekend, and Jay's parents, and Uncle Chris and Gavin joined us in celebrating this special day. And they joined us for a Chili and Cornbread lunch back at our house after. Perfect for a very chilly day. 
Bella felt the need to distract Caroline during our family picture... she was here first after all!
My Mama gave Caroline this dress before she was even born. It was her first Grandma purchase once she knew that our Baby was girl :)
This girl ADORES her DaDa... and her mama adores that she is a daddy's girl already.
A little karate anyone? She wasn't feeling the traditional posing for this after church photo shoot. She was too busy! Thats the norm these days. 
Caroline's motto: "Don't stop moving unless I'm asleep." 
Speaking of moving... she finally got out of her dress later that day and was ready to get a move on in her "car"... and side note, are her eyes not gorgeous? I know I am partial, but seriously. So blue. So, so pretty. 
"The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you; 
He will quiet you with His love,
and rejoice over you with singing."
-Zephaniah 3:17

Caroline this remains our prayer for you. That as you grow you understand the magnitude of God's promise to you. He loves you so deeply, and so fiercely. As much as mommy and daddy love you, God loves you ten times that amount. We pray that as your grow, God gives us the wisdom to guide you and direct you and point you towards Him. You are our joy dear girl, and our blessing. Lean into His love and allow it to lead your life. 




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment