Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Quote.

I found a quote today that I had written down a long time ago and I felt like I should share...

"The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you."

I don't know who said this or where I heard it. All I know is that I read it again today and was reflecting over the past couple of years of my life, and I realized how true it really is. God's will for our lives is to walk with him through the joys and the pain, and the mountains and the valleys. And His grace is enough to provide and to comfort and to protect. And when we're walking with Him we can't escape His loving grace. So simple I know, but for some reason I needed to hear it again this week. And for the millionth and one time again God provided grace and truth.

Happy tangibly grace filled weekend!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment