Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Full.

I have finally decided on my word for 2013. It took me awhile, obviously its already the 8th, but this word fits. It feels right, and I am excited thinking about praying this word over the months to come. 

I am hopeful, and eager for next December and the opportunity to look back on two thousand and thirteen and say, yes it was a Full year. It was an abundant year.

Full of Joy.
Full of Laughter and a little girl's big grins.
Full of relationships strengthened.
Full of memories made and adventures to be had.
Full of hard work.
Full of conversations, and prayers.
Full of new recipes, and crafty projects that are good for my soul.
Full of long walks and playtime outside.
Full of peace found in trusting Jesus for provision and direction.
Full of moments that are weighed down, and slowed down, by being a mom who is fully present & fully engaged.
Full of moments with my husband that grow us closer, make us smile, & push us to  trust more in one another and in Jesus.
Full of rest on the Sabbath.
Full of challenges, and full of growth.
Full of Jesus.

"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another."
John 1:16

I want a year that is abundantly rich in recognizing the fullness of the blessings found in a life lived close to Jesus. 

That is my 2013 goal. 

"I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:18-19





Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. You fill me to the 'full' line my dear one. I look forward to seeing how 2013 will bring fullness to you my lovely. Blessings and love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ephesians 3:18-19 was the benediction at my wedding. My husband picked it out. It gives me goosebumps when I hear it. How awesome and wide and deep is the love of Christ. I love reading all the updates about you and Jay and Caroline. :-) Debbie (dr. ice)

    ReplyDelete