Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sunday is our Fun-Day!

Okay, Mama has to brag a minute... My girl is BEAUTIFUL!
 I know, I know, I am biased, but seriously. LOVE this picture. 
A couple Sundays ago, we were at our family reunion down on the James River, and we had a great time! Sundays seriously are our Fun Days because usually Daddy is with us girls! 

Jay is gone to Seattle this week, and we are missing him! But luckily Gram is here to help out and to play!!
 Caroline's first experience in sand... she liked it! None to the mouth yet, but I am sure our next beach/lake trip will include lots of sandy mouths and diapers!
 My loves. Daddy's truly are the best, and as a Mama seeing your man with your baby... nothing better!
We also had some fun pool time. I tell you, this girl LOVES water and was happy, happy to go from the lake to the pool and to be hanging with her DaDa! 
Caroline also got to swim with her cousin Molly who is only 2 months older {not that you can tell from this picture, because C is SUCH A CHUNK!}. 
Their Gram & Nana love them to pieces {if you couldn't tell from those big smiles?!}. SUCH CUTIES we have!
These cousins are going to be fast friends. Already holding hands. SO Sweet!

Don't you just love Sundays? They truly are the best. 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment