Friday, October 7, 2011

We're All Things PINK These Days!

Guess What!?!?
WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!! 
Super excited is putting it mildly. Pretty sure I would have felt the same way if I was announcing that we were having a Boy because more importantly every inch of our little blessing looking completely healthy to our Doctor on the ultrasound. It was music to my ears. 


With that said, I know it is an ultrasound and we could really be having a Boy, but the Doctor was very confident it was a Girl even though the ultrasound was at 14 weeks. 


Now we are discussing and debating and stressing a little over little girls names... we had the boy name of course but our little trouble maker is a girl so back to the drawing board. Everything we throw around seems just okay... I know if I am patient the right name will come to us and it will be simply perfect. 


When the doctor told us that we were having a daughter, my sweet husband prompting informed me that he knew he had purchased that last shot gun in August for a reason. He is already one protective Daddy! 


Oh, and I have a quick, funny Baby Girl story... During our ultrasound, you could see her mouth moving constantly...I mean non-stop! The doctor kept telling us that she is talking away in there and that we are going to have quite the talker on our hands! Haha! Can't wait to meet our little chatterbox :) 


Pin It!

1 comment: