Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Jay and I have sent out Christmas cards and a Christmas update letter both of our married years together, and I definitely plan to do it again this year. I love to receive holiday cards with photos and letters from our friends and family, and it is such a great way to keep in touch with people that you don't get to see very often. Plus, its always fun to get regular old snail mail :)

I saw on my sweet, and very talented friend Lisa's Blog that Shutterfly has their own Holiday Cards. They are so cute, and very convenient to simply design at home and order from your computer. I am a big fan of the flat photo cards found here:http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/flat-photo-cards .

Shutterfly also has great New years cards which is a unique and fun alternative to the original red and green Christmas card. They are found here:http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards/new-years-cards .

Another tradition I have started with my dear mama is giving her a calendar for Christmas each year full of photos of the past year. (I also always sneak a few in from way back in the day.) It is a great holiday gift that you can enjoy all year long. I really like Shutterfly's designs for their calendars found here:http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars .

I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner! If you are a blogger find out how you can get free holiday cards to show off your family :)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment