Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A girls weekend in Boston with Mama!

Mom and I had a really fun girls weekend in Boston a few weeks ago. We made the trek north for Ben's game when Clemson played Boston College. Football has been the best excuse for traveling to lots of fun places over the past few years. I can't believe its all about to come to a close (only 2 more games for Benny!) Here are a few of the snapshots of our trip.....
We had BEAUTIFUL fall weather our first afternoon in Boston. Mom and I stayed in Cambridge and decided to walk along the Charles River to Harvard. There were rowers everywhere.... and I though of you Miss Sovik :)
Isn't my mama pretty? I think so!
One of the entrances into Harvard's campus. It was a gorgeous campus!
Sunset over the river... and a little experimenting with the lighting on my camera...
After our first afternoon the weather turned much, much more chilly, and we were thankful we had spent the warm afternoon outside
The Boston Skyline
Revolutionary War Ship: The USS Constitution, aka "Old Ironsides"
Paul Revere House.... they had 16 kiddos in there!?!!
Faneuil Hall
The Old State House, where the Declaration of Independence was read for the first time
Home of The Boston Red Sox!
We ate Lunch at Cheers, where everyone knows your name
My sweet friend Courtney! Her brother plays for clemson too, and she and her family have been such an encouragement to mom and me over the past 2 football seasons.
Love that #78 ... offensive line praying together before the game
Mama and Benny and Me! I'm a lucky girl to have these two :)

off to winston salem this weekend for the 2nd to last Clemson Game for my #78!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment