Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Peach and Mango Salsa -- RECIPE!

Pretty sure that if you made me say a very favorite food it would be chips and salsa. {yes, I know thats two foods technically. I'm sneaky like that!} And because I love salsa so very much, I am a big fan of this summery Peach and Mango salsa. It is sweet and refreshing and can be adjusted easily to your taste. Give it a try for your 4th of July get together!
4 Fresh Peaches, peeled and diced
1 Fresh Mango, peeled and diced
Half of a Red Onion, finely diced
2 Plum Tomatoes, peeled and diced
1 Small Red Pepper, diced
Fresh Cilantro
Juice from 1/2 of a Lemon
Juice from 1/2 of a Lime
Dash of Cayenne Pepper or finely diced jalapeƱo {if you like a kick!}

Dump everything together and let it sit for a couple hours in the fridge before serving! YUM-O!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment