Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Daily Look Back at October

I love taking photos of Caroline {big surprise I know...} and, so I decided to take a photo a day in October to re-cap our month. I realized it wasn't going to really be a challenge for me because I already take on average about 5 pictures a day with my iPhone. It is always with me, and so convenient.

It has been amazing to look back on all that was crammed into one action packed, fun-filled busy month. Not all the pictures are of C {about 90% are!}, some are just the beauty that I found representing our daily lives...
 Little Miss Fasionista helping me plant bulbs 
I have SO enjoyed these orange Mums all month
 First time eating solid food! We're still not the biggest fan of solids, but working on it.. she HAS to like big girl food at some point right??
Homemade headbands for Miss C
Support for Romney-Ryan at their Virginia Rally!
My Beauty helping me pick the never-ending Bell Peppers from the Garden.
Cutest little new fluffy Owl Bum. 
First Bath with tons of toys. Now every bath has TONS of toys. It is a must. 
Enjoying Beth Moore's Esther Study this month with some awesome ladies. They are a blessing. A Huge blessing.
Caroline had her 1/2 Birthday! 
6 Month Photo Shoot outside.... and and by the way... Still CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS 6 MONTHS! Slow down time..
 I have watched lots of fun GiggleBellies Videos with these two cutie pies. I love to see their smiles and laughs and claps to these musical videos.
 Anniversary Roses from my sweet Husband. We got have a babysitter and go out to dinner to celebrate 4 years. It was a great night. It has been a great 4 years.
Caroline and I met Aunt Kate in Lynchburg for some J. Crew factory shopping. A day spent with this girl is priceless.
And an evening spent with Aunt Emily is also priceless. We were lucky enough to get to see both of these dear friends in the same weekend!
We took Caroline to her first pumpkin patch! One of the best afternoons so far this fall! Love this memory with my family.  
 6 Month Check-Up and wayyyy too many shots. This Mama cried wayyy too much too. It is torture.
 It is really hard to tell from these pictures, but NEW Tile floor and Tile Back-splash installed. SO nice to have what feels like a NEW Kitchen. {A whole kitchen post coming soon with better pictures, and some before ones to see the glorious difference!}
Hanging out in our Chick-fil-A Playland. Caroline's first time down the slide!
 We traveled to visit brand new Baby Braston! Caroline loved him. I love his Mama {and him of course!} It was great to have a quick College Roommate reunion.
 Hiking to Whitewater Falls in SC with Aunt Leigha.
 Caroline also got to meet {almost 4 month old} Baby Tillman on our South Carolina trip.
 The view from our SC lake house. Beautiful weekend with amazing friends. Refreshing to the soul.
 Caroline's VERY FIRST TRIP TO DEATH VALLEY.... A whole post of its own coming on this adventure. This place is also refreshing to my soul {especially with a Tiger victory!}
First Clemson Game Day for this lady love!
 We welcomed home Caroline's new Bestest Friend Baby David. We are thrilled he has arrived!
 Caroline helped Mama deep clean our dusty post-new-tile-floors kitchen. She is such a cute and sweet helper :)
 Yummy New Recipe - Butternut Squash, Black Bean and Quiona Chicken Stew
Seeing these two play makes my heart happy. 
Sweet Bella getting some outside, sunshine time before Hurricane Sandy brought us chilly rain.
Freshly painted Kitchen {more to come!} thanks to help from my wonderful in-laws!
  My getting ready for the day buddy
 Helping us pack shoe boxes for Samaritans Purse and Operation Christmas Child.
Little cow dressed up for Pumpkin Painting at Chick-fil-A of Waynesboro.
Pre-Halloween snuggles from Gram
Caroline's Great Aunt Mimi came to visit too. She didn't want her picture taken, but these too had lots of fun together! She made C feel like a big girl riding her Tricycle around the house.
Happy Halloween! It was this Cow's First!

So there it is... a busy, and jam-packed with fun month. Thanks for looking back with us:)
 I have a new twist for a  "Look Back at November" that I will share later this weekend. 




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment