Saturday, June 18, 2011

my mama is way more creative than she gives herself credit for.

We just got back from Ben & Stella's wedding weekend, and 5 days of relaxing at the beach. Its always hard to come back to the reality of daily life, but also nice to get back to our bed and our new home!

I promise that house pictures are coming soon, but first I have to share all the details from the wedding and our little family vacation. {Be patient, bear with me, I know your on the edge of your seat wondering just how tacky our wall paper truly is.  I am simply sparing you the desire to high-tail it to Waynesboro as fast as you can and start ripping down the hideousness that is our kitchen}

Okay, now back to my Mama's creative & crafty side - she planned one heck of a rehearsal dinner party! Here are several pictures from the celebration of my little brother and new sister.

 Mom had a table set up with people to leave wisdom and wishes for a happy marriage for Ben and Stella. She plans to put all the cards in an album with photos from the night!
 I thought these vases were BEAUTIFUL! 

 The table decorations! They were perfect and gave just enough color to the tables. Mom also had engagement photos of Ben & Stella and a few cute baby pictures :)

 We had the Rehearsal Dinner at Zen in downtown Greenville. It was such a neat, laid back place, and was within walking distance of our hotels. 


 We had a Low Country Boil for dinner - it was delicious! 

Our sweet cousins! Wil was one of Ben's groomsmen - It is always wonderful to have time with them!
 Greensboro friends! Blessed to have several "2nd Families"

 Mom did a great job picking out the Groom's cake! It was a huge tiger paw with #78!  
 I love this one! Its a classic Ben face!
 This is my favorite picture from the whole evening. I love the joy on their faces! Charles is Ben's best friend from High School - they have been there for each other through so much. 


It was a fun, relaxed night and one things for sure: my Mom can plan a great party! A few pictures of the wedding day to come..


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment