Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A fun weekend with Lisa Joy!

I have this really fun, sweet, and super creative friend Lisa Joy. We have been friends since High school an its always fun when we have time to get together and catch up in real life {and not only through our blogs!}

She is very talented and has, along with her handy husband, Logan, completely remodeled their old bungalow themselves. You should most definitely check out her blog and her fun DIY projects!

Also, check out the great photos she took from our day hiking crabtree falls a few weekends ago! It was a blast and such a beautiful spring day spent with friends!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How I am just now realizing that you have this great blog I should have been reading all along?! I'm very slow (and new) at this. :) I'm glad I get to have updates now!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete