Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Start of Something New.

The first ever blog post for the Hawkins. On the 1st of January 2010 I made a list of goals for this upcoming year. It has been an encouragement to me to spend time actually doing things I have set my mind out to do. One of these goals was to start a blog. I have always thought to myself," who would want to spend their personal time reading about my life?", but then I realized how much I enjoy keeping up with others through their blogs, and how much I rely on blogs for new recipes. Jay and I have had so many changes and challenges since we got married... so much excitement as well, and our story is just beginning. My goal is to record our adventures (and numerous comical experiences) here so that in several months / years we can look back at how we felt about our life as we were living in. So, here is the start of something new.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment